Akin Gump, Freshfields, Rothschild, advisers of Vitol-Vivo $2.3bn deal
The oil trader has taken over the company responsible for Shell’s distribution on the continent.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Akin Gump, Freshfields, Rothschild, advisers of Vitol-Vivo $2.3bn deal
▪ The oil trader has taken over the company responsible for Shell’s distribution on the continent.
Vivo Energy, which Vitol will take over for $1.85 a share, appointed Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. According to Africa Business+ sources, partners Julian Makin and Stephen Hewes headed the firm’s team.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.