Ashraf Zaki’s Lorax Capital Partners secures $18 million from DEG
The private equity firm, which had bet on Fawry, is approaching its final closing for its $250 million vehicle.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Ashraf Zaki’s Lorax Capital Partners secures $18 million from DEG
▪ The private equity firm, which had bet on Fawry, is approaching its final closing for its $250 million vehicle.
The Egyptian venture capital market is booming, and institutional investors from the EU want in. They are demonstrating this once again with their strong support for Lorax Capital Partners, an Egyptian private equity firm preparing the closing of its second fund.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.