Fawry founder Mohammed Okasha completes funding round for DisrupTech Ventures
The founder of Fawry is about to close his first fund dedicated to start-ups.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Fawry founder Mohammed Okasha completes funding round for DisrupTech Ventures
▪ The founder of Fawry is about to close his first fund dedicated to start-ups.
Investors have been flocking to Mohamed El Sayed Okasha, the Egyptian behind Egypt’s first unicorn. According to Africa Business+, the Cairo-based teams of DisrupTech Ventures around managing partner Mohamed Okasha have solid year-end prospects as the final closing is scheduled for 31 December.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.