Jean-Luc Bergel new manager of Majorel’s Togo subsidiary
The new manager’s priority is to offer customer experiences that strengthen brand loyalty.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Jean-Luc Bergel new manager of Majorel’s Togo subsidiary
▪ The new manager’s priority is to offer customer experiences that strengthen brand loyalty.
Previously project director, then administrative and financial director before becoming secretary-general of the France, West Africa and Benelux board of Majorel, Jean-Luc Bergel has strengthened the group’s presence in Togo. He replaces El Hassan Guellab, who left for Naps, a Moroccan electronic payment services operator.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.