Mauritania: Wedady family wins second Road of Hope contract worth $21.39m
The family of contractors has signed its second contract for this road project alongside a well-known partner.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritania: Wedady family wins second Road of Hope contract worth $21.39m
▪ The family of contractors has signed its second contract for this road project alongside a well-known partner.
Grands Travaux de Mauritanie (GTM), a subsidiary of the Wedady family group, and Batir TP, a family business left by the late Mohamed Mahmoud Ould Deh, former chief of staff of the national police and former minister of health, have won the contract to build the road linking Amourj and Abdel Bagrou in eastern Mauritania near the border with neighbouring Mali.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.