Arbitration launched by TGCC against Azito Énergie in Côte d’Ivoire delayed
The arbitration decision in the dispute over the power plant’s construction shell has been postponed.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Arbitration launched by TGCC against Azito Énergie in Côte d’Ivoire delayed
▪ The arbitration decision in the dispute over the power plant’s construction shell has been postponed.
Initiated in March 2020 by Travaux Généraux de Construction de Casablanca–Côte d’Ivoire (TGCC CI), the arbitration proceedings were initially scheduled to end on 10 June, the date on which the Côte d’Ivoire Court of Arbitration had scheduled the hearing.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.