Toyota Tsusho-Eiffage-WABAG wins Dakar desalination plant contract
An exclusive from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Toyota Tsusho-Eiffage-WABAG wins Dakar desalination plant contract
▪ An exclusive from Africa Business+.
The consortium comprising Japan’s Toyota Tsusho, France’s Eiffage and Switzerland’s WABAG has won the contract for the design, construction and operation of the Mamelles seawater desalination plant in Dakar.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.