EBRD joins SocGen, BOA, Attijari and BCP as sponsors of Koudia Al Baida in Morocco
Major Moroccan banks have responded to the repowering project, the first on a continental scale, orchestrated by EDF and Masen.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ EBRD joins SocGen, BOA, Attijari and BCP as sponsors of Koudia Al Baida in Morocco
▪ Major Moroccan banks have responded to the repowering project, the first on a continental scale, orchestrated by EDF and Masen.
The central banking players in the Kingdom – Attijariwafa Bank, Banque Centrale Populaire, SocGen, and Bank of Africa – agreed to modernise the Koudia Al Baida power station. The 50 MW wind farm, initiated by the National Office of Electricity (ONEE) in 2000 in Tlat Taghramt, near Tangier, is due to double its capacity in the coming months.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.