Algiers opts for Jurismed over Gide and DLA to refine PPP legislation
The Tunisian firm of Maya Boureghda has won the bid against the two business giants.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Algiers opts for Jurismed over Gide and DLA to refine PPP legislation
▪ The Tunisian firm of Maya Boureghda has won the bid against the two business giants.
The Jurismed-led consortium includes the Algerian Cabinet Tabet Avocats & Conseils and the British Gridlines, was recruited by Ridha Tir, director general of the Caisse Nationale d’Equipement pour le Développement (CNED).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.