Asante Gold Corp submitted documents for listing on the Accra Stock Exchange
The Canadian mining company active in Ghana wants to open its capital further to local investors.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Asante Gold Corp submitted documents for listing on the Accra Stock Exchange
▪ The Canadian mining company active in Ghana wants to open its capital further to local investors.
Asante Gold is currently listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Canadian Securities Exchange. Ghanaians already hold 39.1% of the company’s capital, particularly in the retail sector. The company’s major shareholders include Fujairah Holdings of the United Arab Emirates and Emiral Resources Group, each with a 14.5% stake. (Emiral, founded and headed by Boris Ivanov, has offices in Sudan, Nouakchott and Accra).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.