Zenith Energy to go public in Africa
The acquisition-focused firm has ambitions in Tunisia and Nigeria.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Zenith Energy to go public in Africa
▪ The acquisition-focused firm has ambitions in Tunisia and Nigeria.
“We are going to list in an African country,” Andrea Cattaneo, CEO of Zenith Energy, told Africa Business+. The stock exchange in question was not specified but the CEO said he has received bank financing for the venture from Lagos, Johannesburg and Cairo.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.