CEO Stéphane Richard to inaugurate Orange Abidjan headquarters on last African tour
This is his final trip to the continent as the CEO of Orange, before he steps down at the end of January.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ CEO Stéphane Richard to inaugurate Orange Abidjan headquarters on last African tour
▪ This is his final trip to the continent as the CEO of Orange, before he steps down at the end of January.
On 14 January, Mamadou Bamba, CEO of Orange Côte d’Ivoire (OCI), will welcome Stéphane Richard for his last trip to Africa in his current role. Stéphane Richard, the CEO of Orange, will leave the French group at the end of the month. He is visiting Côte d’Ivoire’s economic capital to inaugurate the new headquarters of the West African subsidiary, which also runs Orange in Burkina Faso and Liberia.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.