Trafigura/Mota-Engil/Vecturis versus CITIC/Sinotrans/CR20 for Lobito Corridor Bid
Another exclusive from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Trafigura/Mota-Engil/Vecturis versus CITIC/Sinotrans/CR20 for Lobito Corridor Bid
▪ Another exclusive from Africa Business+.
This is the final stretch for the award of the concession for the management of the strategic Benguela railway, some 1,300 km long, which links Luao, on the Congolese border, in the middle of the copper belt, to the Atlantic port of Lobito.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.