Coris CEO Idrissa Nassa and the head of Lillium/Vista Simon Tiemtore interested in Endeavour’s Karma mine
Another exclusive from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Coris CEO Idrissa Nassa and the head of Lillium/Vista Simon Tiemtore interested in Endeavour’s Karma mine
▪ Another exclusive from Africa Business+.
CEO Sébastien de Montessus and his team at Endeavour Mining have been working for several months on the sale of Karma, one of the five gold mines the company operates in Burkina Faso.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.