Arnaud Tshibangu to head new Bennani & Associés office in DR Congo
The Moroccan-based law firm is opening a branch in Kinshasa, its fifth on the continent.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Arnaud Tshibangu to head new Bennani & Associés office in DR Congo
▪ The Moroccan-based law firm is opening a branch in Kinshasa, its fifth on the continent.
Congolese Arnaud Tshibangu, formerly part of the major Belgian network Daldewolf, is moving to Bennani & Associés. The lawyer, who specialises in business law, has become a partner and managing partner for the DR Congo of the Moroccan firm.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.