SBNA’s Charles Kié set to get a banking license in Togo
An exclusive from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ SBNA’s Charles Kié set to get a banking license in Togo
▪ An exclusive from Africa Business+.
According to Africa Business+ sources, the Côte d’Ivoire banker last week laid the first milestone of his future financial group after signing an agreement with the Togolese state to take a majority stake in the Société Interafricaine de Banque (SIAB). The State will remain a shareholder in the bank.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.