Congolese SCTP to purchase railway rolling stock
The financing will be done within the Emergency and Modernisation Plan framework of the public railway and river logistics company. The State is more than $200 million in arrears.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Congolese SCTP to purchase railway rolling stock
▪ The financing will be done within the Emergency and Modernisation Plan framework of the public railway and river logistics company. The State is more than $200 million in arrears.
Thirty container wagons and 12 box wagons, representing a market value of several million dollars for this type of equipment, is the purchase programme that the Société Commerciale des Transports et des Ports (SCTP) intends to carry out this spring in DR Congo. The state-owned company (formerly Onatra), which operates public river and rail transport in the west of the country (Central Kongo province), has just launched a call for tenders without pre-qualification. The programme was approved by the Autorité de Régulation des Marchés Publics (ARMP).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.