Moroccan DabaDoc signs agreement with Orange to access its Transfert Pays platform
DabaDoc, the Moroccan start-up in telemedicine, teams up with the French operator.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Moroccan DabaDoc signs agreement with Orange to access its Transfert Pays platform
▪ DabaDoc, the Moroccan start-up in telemedicine, teams up with the French operator.
Orange, which acquired a stake in the Moroccan start-up in 2021, is now allowing it to use its Transfert Pays payment platform.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.