UGGC Avocats joins forces with Israeli firm M. Firon & Co targeting EMEA investors
Exclusive to the Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ UGGC Avocats joins forces with Israeli firm M. Firon & Co targeting EMEA investors
▪ Exclusive to the Africa Business+.
The French firm, which has 170 lawyers, including 33 partners in Paris, is pursuing its international development with an original initiative to join forces with leading Israeli law practice, M. Firon & Co.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.