BluePeak targets telecoms with Ghanaian firm Ieng
After Grit in real estate, the pan-African private equity firm finalises its second private debt investment through a fund dedicated to the continent’s SMEs.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ BluePeak targets telecoms with Ghanaian firm Ieng
▪ After Grit in real estate, the pan-African private equity firm finalises its second private debt investment through a fund dedicated to the continent’s SMEs.
Launched in 2007 in Accra, leng (I engineering Group) specialises in providing engineering services to telecom towers. The company operates in 17 countries in Africa, with a smaller presence in the Middle East and South-East Asia, particularly in Cambodia.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.