IFC and NSIA study a risk-sharing facility in Benin
Ange Kacou Diagou’s group again is backed by the multilateral institution.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ IFC and NSIA study a risk-sharing facility in Benin
▪ Ange Kacou Diagou’s group again is backed by the multilateral institution.
Two years after the outbreak of the covid pandemic, the International Finance Corporation (IFC) continues its support mechanisms for West African economies.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.