AfricInvest prepares to launch new health fund
Africa Business+ has the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AfricInvest prepares to launch new health fund
▪ Africa Business+ has the details.
According to our sources, the African private equity pioneer and venture capital firm is targeting some $100 million for the fund, aiming to bring affordable healthcare products and services to people in North and sub-Saharan Africa.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.