Millennium Challenge Corp: who is Joel Johnson of FGH, the new DR Congo lobbyist?
Finance Minister Nicolas Kazadi is sparing no effort to advance the DRC’s application to the US anti-poverty agency, already active in 45 African countries.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Millennium Challenge Corp: who is Joel Johnson of FGH, the new DR Congo lobbyist?
▪ Finance Minister Nicolas Kazadi is sparing no effort to advance the DRC’s application to the US anti-poverty agency, already active in 45 African countries.
At the end of 2021, Nicolas Kazadi called on the US firm Endsight Consulting to improve the economic and social performance indicators of the DRC reviewed by the Millennium Challenge Corp (MCC), (Africa Business+ of 14/12/21). Last month, the country’s finance man signed a new support contract with Joel Johnson, managing partner and head of the Washington office of Finsbury Glover Hering (FGH).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.