Société générale’s Laurent Goutard defends African strongholds
Far from leaving the continent, the French bank is counting on several growth segments and the strength of its main markets.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Société générale’s Laurent Goutard defends African strongholds
▪ Far from leaving the continent, the French bank is counting on several growth segments and the strength of its main markets.
In April, Philippe Amestoy, Société Générale‘s deputy director for Africa, the Mediterranean and Overseas, vigorously contested the idea of the French giant’s exit from the continent. Recently, the Business Unit, headed by Laurent Goutard, confirmed this position with Africa Business+.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.