Cybersecurity specialist ESET to open an office in Abidjan
The Slovakian cybersecurity solutions provider, active in Tunisia and Morocco, wants to expand its presence in French-speaking Africa with a West African office.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Cybersecurity specialist ESET to open an office in Abidjan
▪ The Slovakian cybersecurity solutions provider, active in Tunisia and Morocco, wants to expand its presence in French-speaking Africa with a West African office.
For the past 18 years, ESET has been represented in the French-speaking markets by its exclusive French partner, the Athena Global Services (AGS) group. Now, the company, headed by Julien Jean, has been granted an exclusive licence to exploit the ESET brand and distribute it in France and French-speaking Africa.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.