Asafo & Co, key advisor in the Cofina-DPI-MCP deal
The pan-African firm launched by Pascal Agboyibor was called upon twice for the deal: on the seller’s side and the target company’s side.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Asafo & Co, key advisor in the Cofina-DPI-MCP deal
▪ The pan-African firm launched by Pascal Agboyibor was called upon twice for the deal: on the seller’s side and the target company’s side.
Patrick Larrivé, a partner at Asafo & Co, has been based in Morocco since the early 2000s and played a central role in this double deal between the Cofina group, Mediterrania Capital Partners (MCP) and the pan-African Development Partners International (DPI). The Malta-based capital investor has just completed the exit of the Côte d’Ivoire-based mesofinance group.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.