Raxio CEO Robert Mullins: “We plan to serve some domestic countries from our Abidjan site”
The CEO of the data centre operator talked to Africa Business+ about his African strategy.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Raxio CEO Robert Mullins: “We plan to serve some domestic countries from our Abidjan site”
▪ The CEO of the data centre operator talked to Africa Business+ about his African strategy.
After Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Côte d’Ivoire and Mozambique, Raxio recently began construction on its sixth data centre in Tanzania. Majority owned by the American investment fund Roha Group, the company attracted Meridiam last year as a $48 million investor. It is also working with London-based Future Tech and has entrusted the South African company Master Power with the execution of its work.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.