Fidelity Bank’s Julian Opuni in talks with IFC for a $50m facility
The Ghanaian bank, which welcomed AfricInvest into its fold in 2020, is looking to deepen its relationship with the international body.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Fidelity Bank’s Julian Opuni in talks with IFC for a $50m facility
▪ The Ghanaian bank, which welcomed AfricInvest into its fold in 2020, is looking to deepen its relationship with the international body.
Fidelity Bank Ghana is seeking a working capital facility of up to $50 million. If the board approves in August, it will have an initial term of two years. However, to maximise the effectiveness of such a facility, IFC has already included a possible renewal for a further year in its plan.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.