AIIM explores Egyptian market
Primarily established in Southern and East Africa, the pan-African giant is opening new fronts in Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AIIM explores Egyptian market
▪ Primarily established in Southern and East Africa, the pan-African giant is opening new fronts in Africa.
The examination of opportunities in Egypt has been underway for several months, according to Africa Business+ sources. This could result in African Infrastructure Investment Managers’ (AIIM) first acquisition in the country in its 22-year history.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.