Symbiotics launches two $17 million green bonds in Africa for Sun King
Duncan Frayne, Symbiotics’ regional director for sub-Saharan African markets, structured the bonds.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Symbiotics launches two $17 million green bonds in Africa for Sun King
▪ Duncan Frayne, Symbiotics’ regional director for sub-Saharan African markets, structured the bonds.
Following the structuring of a basket bond for British International Investment (BII), this is the second green financing arranged for Africa. It was announced in June by Symbiotics, a Swiss-based platform for accessing developing markets and impact investments.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.