Dislog targets acquisitions in France and IPO in Casablanca
Africa Business+ spoke to group president Moncef Belkhayat.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Dislog targets acquisitions in France and IPO in Casablanca
▪ Africa Business+ spoke to group president Moncef Belkhayat.
After acquiring the chocolate maker Carré Suisse in March, the group is pursuing its expansion strategy in France through the acquisition of Cultures de France, a young company created in 2021 in Cavaillon, Vaucluse, and active in the bio-industry (soup, juices, sauces).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.