Somalia engages Von Batten-Montague-York to lobby for Africa Growth & Opportunity Act
More details with Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Somalia engages Von Batten-Montague-York to lobby for Africa Growth & Opportunity Act
▪ More details with Africa Business+.
The US embassy in the Federal Republic of Somalia agreed with the Washington-based law firm Von Batten-Montague-York, LC to lobby the administration on its behalf to benefit from the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA). The Act was passed in 2000 by Congress under President Bill Clinton to support the continent’s economies by facilitating access to US markets.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.