After Strom, Samuel Tweah and Frank Dean solicit Ballard Partners also to lobby for Liberia in the USA
This is not the first time Liberia’s Ministers of Finance and Development Planning and Justice have engaged US lobbyists.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ After Strom, Samuel Tweah and Frank Dean solicit Ballard Partners also to lobby for Liberia in the USA
▪ This is not the first time Liberia’s Ministers of Finance and Development Planning and Justice have engaged US lobbyists.
The Republic of Liberia, which has strong historical ties with the United States, is celebrating the bicentennial of its founding this year. In anticipation of the next general elections in 2023, the current administration is also getting into gear. George Weah, current head of state, will run for a second term.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.