Power Metal Resources PLC secures uranium exploration licence in Togo
The British company is embarking on a new activity in West Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Power Metal Resources PLC secures uranium exploration licence in Togo
▪ The British company is embarking on a new activity in West Africa.
Power Metal Resources plc signed an agreement on 22 June with geologist David Knopf for uranium research and exploration.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.