Bayport Mozambique negotiates multi-million dollar deal with Norfund
The financial services provider to African civil servants secured an investment from the Norwegian institution.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Bayport Mozambique negotiates multi-million dollar deal with Norfund
▪ The financial services provider to African civil servants secured an investment from the Norwegian institution.
Bayport Mozambique, a subsidiary of Bayport Management Ltd (BML), will now expand its client portfolio in Mozambique, having secured funding from Norfund, the private sector financing arm of the Norwegian government.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.