Meridiam seeks MIGA umbrella for Setrag investment
The subsidiary of the World Bank is considering a possible cover for the investor in the company operating the Trans-Gabon Railway.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Meridiam seeks MIGA umbrella for Setrag investment
▪ The subsidiary of the World Bank is considering a possible cover for the investor in the company operating the Trans-Gabon Railway.
The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) has again demonstrated its interest in Meridiam‘s construction projects. The agency’s teams are studying a financial guarantee covering the equity and quasi-equity investment of Thierry Déau‘s firm in the Société d’exploitation du Transgabonais (Setrag) to the tune of €68 million. These guarantees, issued for 15 years, cover the risks of currency transfer restrictions, inconvertibility, expropriation, war and civil unrest or breach of contract.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.