Mauritania pockets €48m Saudi cheque to develop iron ore mine
The Guelb Atomai field is operated by a joint venture owned equally by SNIM and SABIC.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritania pockets €48m Saudi cheque to develop iron ore mine
▪ The Guelb Atomai field is operated by a joint venture owned equally by SNIM and SABIC.
The mine in Azragh Lehmammi, in the Tiris Zemmour prefecture, has a production capacity of 10 million tons per year of iron ore. The two partners recently completed the feasibility study phase, which lasted more than three years, and are set to begin the preliminary engineering design phase.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.