Bank of Africa increases control of Uganda subsidiary BOA
The shareholding in the Ugandan subsidiary rises slightly while voting rights soar.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Bank of Africa increases control of Uganda subsidiary BOA
▪ The shareholding in the Ugandan subsidiary rises slightly while voting rights soar.
The third largest Moroccan bank opted for Uganda as part of its African expansion strategy beyond Francophone West Africa. Since acquiring an initial 47% stake in Bank of Africa Uganda in 2010 for MAD137 million (€13.2 million), Bank of Africa held 78.6% in 2020.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.