Rio Tinto QMM : royalties at heart of tax and customs regime renewal discussions
Africa Business+ reports on the future of the ilmenite mine in southeast Madagascar.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Rio Tinto QMM : royalties at heart of tax and customs regime renewal discussions
▪ Africa Business+ reports on the future of the ilmenite mine in southeast Madagascar.
The National Assembly of Madagascar adopted the convention governing the QIT Madagascar Minerals (QMM) mine in 1998. This convention remains in force throughout the life of the operation.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.