Advisers to Kasada’s first acquisition in Kenya
The hotel investment group recently acquired a high-end hotel in Nairobi for $36 million.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Advisers to Kasada’s first acquisition in Kenya
▪ The hotel investment group recently acquired a high-end hotel in Nairobi for $36 million.
This is another step in the expansion strategy of the young but active pan-African hotel investment group Kasada.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.