Rubis Énergie MD Christian Cochet: « In Africa, there are opportunities to buy service station networks »
Rubis Energie, a subsidiary of the French group Rubis, is active in the distribution of fuels, LPG and bitumen.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Rubis Énergie MD Christian Cochet: « In Africa, there are opportunities to buy service station networks »
▪ Rubis Energie, a subsidiary of the French group Rubis, is active in the distribution of fuels, LPG and bitumen.
With 570 service stations in Africa representing 55% of its network worldwide, Rubis Energie employs 2,180 on the continent (59% of the global workforce). In 2021, the group recorded a gross operating profit of €532 million, up 5% from 2020 and almost identical to 2019 before the covid pandemic. Africa accounts for 46% of petroleum product volumes sold and 36% of gross margin. Managing director, Christian Cochet, spoke to Africa Business+.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.