The next African destinations for US-based Holberton
In July, the American edtech company finalised its acquisition by African Leadership Group (ALG) and is multiplying its campus projects.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ The next African destinations for US-based Holberton
▪ In July, the American edtech company finalised its acquisition by African Leadership Group (ALG) and is multiplying its campus projects.
According to Africa Business+ sources, the start-up specialising in computer coding training will establish itself in four new African markets by installing physical campuses. Morocco, Madagascar, Nigeria and Kenya are all in Holberton’s sights.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.