Eiffage’s Cotonou port project to receive definitive financing before end of year
The €160 million project began in September financed by public funds.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Eiffage’s Cotonou port project to receive definitive financing before end of year
▪ The €160 million project began in September financed by public funds.
The strategy taken by Romuald Wadagni, Benin’s Minister of the Economy and Finance, is to invest time in carefully selecting the financing for the port of Cotonou’s modernisation and expansion.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.