Dieudonné Evou Mekou recalls former colleague to join him at head of BDEAC
The new president of the banking institution has drawn from his former BEAC team to staff his cabinet.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Dieudonné Evou Mekou recalls former colleague to join him at head of BDEAC
▪ The new president of the banking institution has drawn from his former BEAC team to staff his cabinet.
Cameroonian Dieudonné Evou Mekou – who until the end of April was the vice-governor of the Bank of Central African States (BEAC) – opted for continuity when appointing his chief of staff at the Development Bank of Central African States (BDEAC). The new president thus recruited Martin Eyavo, who was the deputy director of the governor’s office, in charge of assisting him in his former role of BEAC vice-governor.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.