Vantage Capital snags a new European LP for its fourth fund
Despite a pandemic-related slowdown, the South African fund manager remains attractive with its latest vehicle.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Vantage Capital snags a new European LP for its fourth fund
▪ Despite a pandemic-related slowdown, the South African fund manager remains attractive with its latest vehicle.
Vantage Capital is looking to close its Vantage Mezzanine Fund IV, open for over two years, as soon as possible. The fund manager’s teams, based in Cape Town and Johannesburg, have reiterated their approach to familiar investors and in particular financial institutions.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.