Zenith Energy’s Andrea Cattaneo pushes back third listing and looks at block in Benin
The oil company, specialising in reviving declining or stalled assets, is hoping to gain a foothold in the Gulf of Guinea.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Zenith Energy’s Andrea Cattaneo pushes back third listing and looks at block in Benin
▪ The oil company, specialising in reviving declining or stalled assets, is hoping to gain a foothold in the Gulf of Guinea.
To achieve this, the London and Oslo dual-listed company recently submitted a bid for an initial nine-year licence to operate Block 1 containing the Sèmè oil field off the coast of Benin. The company submitted the bid mid-September to the Ministry of Water and Mines, headed by Minister Samou Seïdou Adambi. However, Zenith Energy‘s management kept a low profile when asked about the offer amount and refused to comment on the financial aspect.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.