AMEA Power’s Hussain al-Nowais in talks to secure $75m for Egypt
At the helm of one of the largest photovoltaic projects on the continent, the Dubai-based company is continuing its efforts to attract financial backers.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AMEA Power’s Hussain al-Nowais in talks to secure $75m for Egypt
▪ At the helm of one of the largest photovoltaic projects on the continent, the Dubai-based company is continuing its efforts to attract financial backers.
The end goal is to raise $300 million for its solar power plant in the governorate of Aswan, 800 km south of Cairo. With an initial capacity of 200 MW, the site will eventually grow to 500 MW, matching the power of its wind farm currently under development on the Red Sea.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.