CFAO Retail to invest €100 million in expansion plan, half in capital
Details from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ CFAO Retail to invest €100 million in expansion plan, half in capital
▪ Details from Africa Business+.
The Paris-based group is expanding its network of Carrefour and Supeco supermarkets in Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire and Cameroon and its PlaYce shopping centres. All of which have a turnover of €200 million.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.