Meridiam replenishes its coffers for Ethiopian geothermal power plant
The energy project has been in the pipeline for several years and continues to attract funding despite the geopolitical difficulties in the region.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Meridiam replenishes its coffers for Ethiopian geothermal power plant
▪ The energy project has been in the pipeline for several years and continues to attract funding despite the geopolitical difficulties in the region.
The latest institution to show interest in Ethiopia’s Tulu Moye power plant is the Dutch FMO. The development bank says it is ready to finance up to €40 million for the geothermal project carried by Meridiam – through its Meridiam Infrastructure Fund – and its Icelandic partner Reykjavik Geothermal Limited, both associated with the company TM Geothermal Operations plc.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.