Solar: financial deal approaching for AMEA’s Tunisian plant
The UAE group is securing strong support for its photovoltaic plant.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Solar: financial deal approaching for AMEA’s Tunisian plant
▪ The UAE group is securing strong support for its photovoltaic plant.
The target for this round of negotiations was to obtain $75 million, i.e. three quarters of its financing needs for its solar power plant in Kairouan. The Emirati company designated as the successful bidder in 2019 for this 100 MW project – itself part of a larger programme of 500 MW across Tunisia – has since been making the rounds of potential financial backers.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.